Purged Purged

even the menu music is good

This is a real gem, specifically because it is not pure flash. There are some things that flash CAN'T do, and I'm glad you put in as much effort as you did.

However, you have a lot of details to the plot which are not very clear. So I gave a 9 out of 10. This animation feels like the trailer for a longer animated series...

|~Snow Snow For Lucy~| |~Snow Snow For Lucy~|

wow...

just wow.

TF: Revenge of the Lolin' TF: Revenge of the Lolin'

I agree

... But it's a whole lot more funny if you've seen the movie first. awesome job!

Fu Midaji Fu Midaji

I love the dubstep influence in this piece, and suggest you pursue this direction further. Perhaps some inspiration for the dubstep could make this song even better! If you haven't already, check out some of lindsey stirling's dubstep. In fact, I would love to see you and her do an album - the world would explode from awesomeness.

West Cliff West Cliff

Congrats, man! If music is any reflection on the artist, your music consistently reflects peace. An essential and sadly rare quality for marriage and family. Treasure it. Wish you (both) all the best.

Any chance she can sing? :D

Reasoner - "Prologue" Preview Reasoner - "Prologue" Preview

Your music has always been one of my inspirations

I set a very high standard of quality for the music in my collection - most of the best NG artists such as paragon or ntheory only have two or three songs in there at most. You have eight. I will definitely buy and recommend your music.

Reasoner responds:

Wow eight really? What a compliment! Thanks for buying. Hopefully I can throw my ninth one in there :P