Fu Midaji Fu Midaji

I love the dubstep influence in this piece, and suggest you pursue this direction further. Perhaps some inspiration for the dubstep could make this song even better! If you haven't already, check out some of lindsey stirling's dubstep. In fact, I would love to see you and her do an album - the world would explode from awesomeness.

West Cliff West Cliff

Congrats, man! If music is any reflection on the artist, your music consistently reflects peace. An essential and sadly rare quality for marriage and family. Treasure it. Wish you (both) all the best.

Any chance she can sing? :D

Reasoner - "Prologue" Preview Reasoner - "Prologue" Preview

Your music has always been one of my inspirations

I set a very high standard of quality for the music in my collection - most of the best NG artists such as paragon or ntheory only have two or three songs in there at most. You have eight. I will definitely buy and recommend your music.

Reasoner responds:

Wow eight really? What a compliment! Thanks for buying. Hopefully I can throw my ninth one in there :P

{dj-N} Regret {dj-N} Regret

all it needs is lyrics!

It's been a while since I found a real winner song on NG. My compliments.

[DJ_ITD] - Rainwater [DJ_ITD] - Rainwater

epic.

This is exactly the sort of music I would expect to hear in a good sci-fi 3D shooter. It even loops pretty decently, although you may not have been trying to do that.

I can relate - some of my own best music was written during those "hit-you-in-da-face" moments.

Downloaded!

Overload (remix) Overload (remix)

I would have condensed the first minute of pads...

down to about 10 or 15 seconds. other than that, you have an incredible piece here. Good job!

Acid Paradox - Cyber Hunter Acid Paradox - Cyber Hunter

I like the chords you chose...

but most of the instruments are kinda choppy (understandably, but still... too many of them are like that). you definitely need an ambient layer in the background - I would choose a metal-sounding bass guitar and compliment with wind effects and a little bit of choir during the pauses (such as at 1:08).

Fantazy Loop Fantazy Loop

ditto

not bad... I would add heavy guitar, lol.

Sakura Bana Sakura Bana

NEEDS BASS!

I think you could do much better with the drums.

Andreonh responds:

Yeah I am not very good at complex rhythms. I am trying though. Thanks for the review.

~Andreonh

Vivacity Vivacity

butterscotch

seriously, if butterscotch candy was made in the form of music, this would be it. Kinda repetitive, the same no matter how you listen to it, and sickeningly sweet. Nothing to write home about, but not too shabby, either.

nightmar149 responds:

LOL i never thought of it that way. But 'not too shabby' is still great for a producer on his second ever song! Thanks again!